Saturday, September 14, 2013

between this tattoo and the other robert frost quote tattoo, I seriously should just be bold and get a meaningful quote/symbol on my body. why the hell not? right? I have been wanting to get a tattoo since I was 16, so the past 8 years! I think it might just be time. ;)

between this tattoo and the other robert frost quote tattoo, I seriously should just be bold and get a meaningful quote/symbol on my body. why the hell not? right? I have been wanting to get a tattoo since I was 16, so the past 8 years! I think it might just be time. ;)
between this tattoo and the other robert frost quote tattoo, I seriously should just be bold and get a meaningful quote/symbol on my body. why the hell not? right?  I have been wanting to get a tattoo since I was 16, so the past 8 years! I think it might just be time. ;)
Tattoo
Tattoo
lace tattoo
lace tattoo
tattoo
tattoo

No comments:

Post a Comment