Thursday, August 1, 2013

"This is a recorded sound-wave of my sister saying a quote by the artist Rob Montgomery: 'The people you love become ghosts inside of you and like this you keep them alive.'"-> I really like this quote

"This is a recorded sound-wave of my sister saying a quote by the artist Rob Montgomery: 'The people you love become ghosts inside of you and like this you keep them alive.'"-> I really like this quote
"This is a recorded sound-wave of my sister saying a quote by the artist Rob Montgomery:
'Omnia Causa Fiunt,' which means everything happens for a reason in Latin. Maybe not on the foot.
“Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night”. -Edgar Allan Poe.
“Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night”. -Edgar Allan Poe.

No comments:

Post a Comment