Saturday, August 10, 2013

#tattoos #tattoo #ink #Tätowierung #tatuaje #tatouage.... The bottom reminds me of the matchsticks in the original Fantasia; the one where Micky Mouse is the Wizard's Apprentice I think, and he accidentally multiplies the broom sticks into like a trillion broom splinters? Whatever man, I like it.

is this really how white tattoos look?
is this really how white tattoos look?
doodles arm #tattoo
doodles arm #tattoo
Tattoos | Tumblr
Tattoos | Tumblr
#tattoos #tattoo #ink #Tätowierung #tatuaje #tatouage.... The bottom reminds me of the matchsticks in the original Fantasia; the one where Micky Mouse is the Wizard's Apprentice I think, and he accidentally multiplies the broom sticks into like a trillion broom splinters? Whatever man, I like it.
#tattoos #tattoo #ink #Tätowierung #tatuaje #tatouage.... The bottom reminds me of the matchsticks in the original Fantasia; the one where Micky Mouse is the Wizard

No comments:

Post a Comment