Monday, August 5, 2013

Best secret to super smooth legs: shave, then use an olive oil/sugar scrub, shave again ... It will get off dead skin you didn't realize was even there. I've tried it all, this really works!

Beautiful white / grey sleeve tattoo. So subtle... too bad it wouldn't have the same effect since my other arm is bright
Beautiful white / grey sleeve tattoo. So subtle... too bad it wouldn
Best secret to super smooth legs: shave, then use an olive oil/sugar scrub, shave again ... It will get off dead skin you didn't realize was even there. I've tried it all, this really works!
Best secret to super smooth legs: shave, then use an olive oil/sugar scrub, shave again ... It will get off dead skin you didn
tattoo
tattoo
LOVE tattoo. I love the font!!
LOVE tattoo. I love the font!!

No comments:

Post a Comment