Thursday, August 8, 2013

A tattoo of a drawing from my favorite book, "The Girl Who Loved Wild Horses." Don't know if it is complete or not, sure hope it isn't, because the stallion (the white one) has the most beautiful paint coloring in the book. Just beautiful! by Tegan Beyer

one foot for each kid you have
one foot for each kid you have
A tattoo of a drawing from my favorite book, "The Girl Who Loved Wild Horses." Don't know if it is complete or not, sure hope it isn't, because the stallion (the white one) has the most beautiful paint coloring in the book. Just beautiful! by Tegan Beyer
A tattoo of a drawing from my favorite book, "The Girl Who Loved Wild Horses." Don
red tattoo
red tattoo
I don't like this saying but besides that, this is one of the coolest infinity tats I've seen
I don
Daisies
Daisies

No comments:

Post a Comment