Monday, July 29, 2013

James 1:12 Blessed is the one who perseveres under trial because, having stood the test, that person will receive the crown of life that the Lord has promised to those who love him.

Tattoo Idea!
Tattoo Idea!
James 1:12 Blessed is the one who perseveres under trial because, having stood the test, that person will receive the crown of life that the Lord has promised to those who love him.
James 1:12 Blessed is the one who perseveres under trial because, having stood the test, that person will receive the crown of life that the Lord has promised to those who love him.
Bow Finger Tattoo (This would make a great cover-up on the messed up tattoo I have on my finger that I got when I was in my early 20's)
Bow Finger Tattoo (This would make a great cover-up on the messed up tattoo I have on my finger that I got when I was in my early 20
love the look of the lace
love the look of the lace
Tattoos for girls
Tattoos for girls

No comments:

Post a Comment