Saturday, October 12, 2013

I LOVE this tattoo! This artist is amazing and that is why I am having her do my first real tattoo. This was done by Dina @Nerea Rawlinson Strickland Rawlinson Strickland Rawlinson Strickland G. Tattoo in Indianapolis, Indiana. #tattoo #ink #amazing #music

#tattoos
#tattoos
I LOVE this tattoo! This artist is amazing and that is why I am having her do my first real tattoo. This was done by Dina @Nerea Rawlinson Strickland Rawlinson Strickland Rawlinson Strickland G. Tattoo in Indianapolis, Indiana. #tattoo #ink #amazing #music
I LOVE this tattoo!  This artist is amazing and that is why I am having her do my first real tattoo. This was done by Dina @Nerea Rawlinson Strickland Rawlinson Strickland Rawlinson Strickland G. Tattoo in Indianapolis, Indiana.  #tattoo #ink #amazing #music
great tattoo!
great tattoo!
lace tattoo
lace tattoo

No comments:

Post a Comment