Thursday, September 5, 2013

This is my second tattoo, freshly done by Zanto in Haarlem, The Netherlands. It’s a quote from Neil Gaiman’s Sandman graphic novel Fables & Reflections. It fits really well with my first tattoo, 3 birds on my wrists.

Unique Heart Tattoo Designs (13)
Unique Heart Tattoo Designs (13)
This is my second tattoo, freshly done by Zanto in Haarlem, The Netherlands. It’s a quote from Neil Gaiman’s Sandman graphic novel Fables & Reflections. It fits really well with my first tattoo, 3 birds on my wrists.
This is my second tattoo, freshly done by Zanto in Haarlem, The Netherlands. It’s a quote from Neil Gaiman’s Sandman graphic novel Fables & Reflections. It fits really well with my first tattoo, 3 birds on my wrists.
#tattoo
#tattoo
#tattoo
#tattoo

No comments:

Post a Comment